Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Journey

A year ago, i went on a journey on a stormy day. On this trip, i supposed to find the stuffs to all the things that i long to fix. I brought with me a bag full of broken pieces... a broken mirror, torn pictures, and a broken glass. Along the way, i met angels and demons alike. Some would lure me into places where darkness resides. Some would talk me to go back and find my way back home. But i insisted on taking on this trip deeper into the forest. There i found a glue that can patch a broken mirror. I also noticed that the broken glass i'd brought, was slowly fixed. With only the torn pictures remain unfixed, I was ready to go back home. But I got lost. I didn't know where to go. I could'nt find my way back. I've been there for months, wandering in the wilderness, walking in circles, trying to remember my taken path. Then one day, luckily, i saw someone approaching. He was bringing a torch of light on his one hand. There, he was guiding me back to the lighted path... sending me back home... making me realized things that long been vague to me. Now, I'm home... back into God's loving arms. And, I could'nt thank him enough for what he did. I know, in time, those torn pictures would be pasted back together in the board which they were from.

No comments: