Sunday, September 7, 2008

Indeed God Sent

There is one person in my life recently who has touched me in many ways. He made me realized what I refused to see for quite some time now. He made me think what I denied to admit even to myself. He's there to remind me of my long forgotten faith. He's there to help me go back to my old and unselfish self. Every word he utters engraves a mark in my heart and mind. Every advice he gave has huge impact on me and made me think throughout the day and night. Maybe, it's because we walked the same path of uncertainty, that's why he knew what I'm going through. But unlike me, he went back to the lighted way weeks ago. And now, he is guiding me back too. Little by little, I am seeing the right way again. All his effort on me will not be wasted. I am fixing things now for the nth time. Thanks Ahia! You are indeed God sent to me!

No comments: